- Providing production processing support level 2
- Troubleshoot failed jobs and output data, remediating issues
- Monitoring for production errors, working with operations and customer service
- Working with Development team and Level 3 support to resolve D2D issues
- Maintain communication with internal customers and vendors on support issues
- Identifying repeated challenges and finding permanent solutions
- To manage production incident tickets effectively and efficiently
- Act as a subject matter expert investigate and resolve complex incidents/issues
- If assistance from other teams is needed, coordinate efforts for reassessment and quick resolution, Monitor, Support and troubleshoot problems in the production application environment.
- Conduct root causes analysis of application incidents and implements recommendations to improve the situation (focusing on permanent solutions).
- Manage the resolutions of day to day issues escalated to Production Support, Respond to stakeholder with the agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring the production issues are resolved on time
- Ensures this procedure is followed as required within Production Support
- Coordinates any training requirements for personnel within their department and ensures Training Record is documented
- Maintaining technical documentation and tracking challenges
- Troubleshooting Data Communication and Printing Issues
- Attend daily Production Support meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- College diploma in an IT field is required (Computer Science is an asset)
- Experience (min 2 years) object-oriented programming languages is required (C++), (C#), .NET
- Expertise (min 3 years)in MS SQL is required (stored procs, functions, queries)
- Excellent understanding of various file formats is required (XML, CSV, TXT, MIME)
- Experience in Operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
- Ability to work well across many teams and environment is required
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple projects is required
- Highly detailed and organized, Ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in Production Support Environment, with problem solving and investigative skills
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted