APPY TO: Ksenja.Thellimi@planitsearch.com
Salary + Bonus
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling and information system development methodologies. Knowledge of Formal Information Engineering methods and approaches is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBS Middle tier architecture.
- Working knowledge of some of the following Global Enterprise Management processes HR, Payroll; Finance and others like GL, AP, PA, AR, PO, and Banking/Cash Management.
- Working Knowledge with middleware-based cloud integration technology (E.g.: SOA Suite, SOAP, RESTful services, etc.) and its applications in the market (E.G. cloud integration platforms by different vendors). Hands on experience with Cloud to local bi-directional full cycle data integration and application integration. Knowledge of Snaplogic is an advantage.
- Knowledge of BI Publisher Reports, Oracle ERP database table/structures, Linux and Microsoft operating system commands.
- Knowledge of handheld device development and Oracle Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF) is an asset.
- Exposure to .Net technology is an asset.
- Snaplogic asset
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- New Technology and Process: Be able to review a wider range of technical platforms, approaches and processes in the market. Assess the potential values and suggest the applicable technical platforms, approaches and processes
- Business Solution: Analyze and document highly complex technical solutions to meet the needs of an assigned project. Document the design; perform programming and unit test the solution according to relevant development standards. Business solution needs tend to arise from acquisitions, mergers, client process integrations, expansion of our services within existing clients and new client transitions within a global geographical perspective.
- Program Modules, Data Interfaces and System Integration: Analyze and document complex technical program units to meet the needs of IT’s internal clients (e.g., Corporate Accounting, Client Accounting, Procurement and HR). Develop the program units according to Oracle EBS development standards.
- System Support: Support production environment (including all existing extensions, interfaces, modifications and reports) analyze urgent problems that occur at a module level. Deal with one-time data requests. Be able to occasionally work out-of-office hours for urgent support needs.
- Provide technical and functional knowledge, direction and support to other Systems Analysts and Programmers.
- Able to manage software development project, perform as IT prime member independently in Enterprise critical projects.
- Acting department leader if required.