- Receive requests from hiring managers (or their delegates) with initial provisioning information for new hire or modifications to existing users (by email or phone)
- Use appropriate tools (e.g., Ticketing system, User Roles Matrix) to determine role, appropriate level of access to applications, and equipment requirements
- Compile and send list of equipment and access to be provided to requester and request confirmation
- Monitor Service Level achievement and proactively escalate tickets as required
- Monitor onboarding service request and ensure the execution is proceeding
- Monitor off boarding service request and ensure the execution is proceeding
- Complete relevant access and equipment forms if any gaps are found
- Monitor service tickets/work orders for provisioning of access rights, hardware/software, phones, printers, wireless devices, and RSA Tokens and assign work to appropriate groups/team members
- Manage completion of requests by appropriate TSG and other groups to meet SLA timelines
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in a Service Desk Tier I or customer service capacity
- A good command of Active Directory and Microsoft Suite in general
- Education in line with Systems Administration or equivalent an asset
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 (ITIL practitioner certification) an asset
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.