- Preparation of timely financial statements and standard reports
- Produce ad hoc reports/analysis on request
- Conduct a thorough analysis to validate the accuracy of statements and reports prior to distribution
- Provide advice on financial reporting and accountant standards.
- Ensure accounting entries are in compliance with business and accounting standards
- Work with senior executives to ensure acquisition-related entries are accounted for
- Research accounting treatment for unusual/ complex transactions and assess impact on the financial statements.
- Oversee the accuracy of the data in financial models and reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree with a CPA designation
- 3+ years external audit experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Canadian reporting requirements
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an asset
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Possess the ability to quickly gain the trust and confidence of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Intermediate to advanced analytical skills with attention to detail
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.