- Work with key Business and Technology Partners to deliver Hosting Services.
- Provide management, reporting and operational support for the Planned Maintenance.
- Participate in the scheduled Governance meetings in the management of the Hosting Services Provider.
- Ability to understand and review a fully integrated Hosting Solution to identify any impacted technologies or platforms
- Communicate with service partners to ensure that they understand and conform to the Hosting policies and standards.
- Provides support to project managers for the creation of plans, costs, and risks for the implementation of IT infrastructure solutions
- Represent and oversee the delivery of Hosting related processes to the business ensuring client satisfaction and successful business outcomes
- Advise on Technology Services capabilities
- Execute line-of-business and geographic business strategies, plans, and related projects and service
- Develop, govern, and oversee execution of service quality improvement programs for assigned service lines.
- Lead involvement of external/third-party service providers and representatives in interactions and affairs with employees and teams, and clients
- Oversee third-party service provider service delivery governance and service level assurance for assigned services and products
- Identify, document, and present service delivery requirements and needs to internal and external service providers.
- Sponsor, review, and approve Service Provider proposals, solution innovation and development, and service requests and provider responses
- Review and approve Service Provider service delivery quality and achievement reports and attestations
- Lead and oversee programs and initiatives with service providers focused on service quality improvement, continuous improvement, and service capability improvement
- Facilitate external service provider involvement in Technology Services business planning, service development and innovation, and Services growth
- Takes ownership of any issues or problems within Hosting Services and makes sure they are dealt with appropriately
- Acts as an example to all managers in terms of communication and value delivered
- Demonstrates accountability for the progress of work in-scope and its alignment to Technology Services strategy
- Communicates objectives and direction for Hosting Services and measure success against the desired outputs
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or similar
- Knowledge and effective understanding of key technologies and industry/third-party services, methods, and best-practices in voice and data services and support
- Experience in Hosting environments operating best practices offerings including execution, deployment, and incident resolution.
- Experience in product/service life cycle management
- Experience in managing and overseeing third-party service provider service delivery execution and business & commercial governance
- Business growth development skills including IT technology and service industry/marketplace awareness
- Strong and effective customer relationship management skills and process/practice experience
- Strong communication skills
- Financial and cost management with expertise in cost forecasting and cost/spend budget management
- Strong awareness and experience in IT audit and compliance management (SOC, COBIT, SSAE)
- Strong team and organizational leadership and management capabilities
- Experience with enterprise change and release management, including technical review of proposed system changes
- Experience in Hosting Services delivery business models and offerings
- 7+ years’ corporate IT experience in supporting complex enterprise Hosting environments
- Strong knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, Data Center Facilities, Server, Storage, and Infrastructure related support for Business Applications
- Knowledge of ‘Cloud’ business models
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL® v3 Certification desirable
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan IT is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.