- Develop and maintain capital structure model to assess leverage ratios against loan requirements
- Lead the preparation of monthly reports for forecasting, reporting and budgeting
- Submit month-end forecast financial reporting and metrics to business groups
- Update and maintain forecasting and reporting models
- Help prepare Board packages and presentations
- Word on ad-hoc presentations as necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in accounting and a designation (CPA/CMA/CGA/CA/CFA)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, or Essbase would be an asset
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, a relationship builder
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.