- Work closely with business partners to data mine and develop reporting and testing strategies
- Create queries, filter and transform data into meaningful information
- Support completion of reporting projects including functionality, appropriate controls and data integrity
- Document required information for each step of the project and ensure all appropriates approvals have obtained.
- Develop and automate financial and statistical models
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Information Technology or Business
- 2+ years experience in database reporting
- 2+ years of programming skills with advanced SAS (certification preferred)
- Proof of solving complex data problems
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.