You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join our Client, you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Cyber security professional to join our growing Cyber Security Services team in Montréal as a Senior Consultant
Our Client’s leading cyber security practice provides a comprehensive suite of cyber security services, from cyber governance, strategy, defense and response, through to complete end-to-end cyber security transformation services. This is an exciting opportunity for talented, energetic people to join a practice that is experiencing significant growth. We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated academic, business and technical excellence, strong all-around capabilities, and fit with our culture. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and will find a wide range of opportunities within our growing practice. It is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with great career progression opportunities and wanting to be part of building a premier cyber consulting team
What you will do
- Act as a senior consultant on the development and execution of cyber security engagements.
- Simultaneously work on multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Providing technical expertise and translating technical matters into business language.
- Help lead our clients through small to large scale cyber cloud security transformations.
- Seek to assist Management in one or more technical service offerings within our cyber security practice.
- Communicating (written and verbal) findings, recommendations, and other deliverables to the client including technical and business communication to management through the preparation of reports, presentations, analyses, and other deliverables.
- Relationship and business development: taking an active role in the business community to increase awareness of the firm’s services; developing and maturing relationships internally and staff and with clients and target clients; identifying and assisting in pursuit of opportunities; assisting in development of marketing materials, proposals, presentations and research.
- Leading and contributing to other practice initiatives, including but not limited to knowledge sharing, training, and other activities.
- Providing guidance and oversight to more junior personnel.
- Help establish and promote our Client’s brand profile within the industry.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
A successful candidate will possess a strong mixture of education, experience, skills and behaviours such as the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Information Systems Security or Computer Science/Engineering.
- A minimum of 3+ years of combined relevant experience (e.g. security management, operations, implementation, and/or consulting; incident response; Cloud Security; business continuity; IT operations) is required; more experience is strongly preferred.
- One or more of the following certifications: CCSP, Cloud+, CCAK or any vendor-specific certification such as Azure Network Engineer Associate or Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer.
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipeline.
- Organized and methodical, with strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of web protocols, common attacks, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows tools and architecture.
- Familiarity with at least 1 large cloud computing provider such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google CP or Alibaba Cloud.
- Familiarity and up to date knowledge of common threat actor TTPs (tools, techniques and procedures and how they relate to the stages of the MITRE ATT&CK® Framework.
- Understanding of Internet security issues, cloud architectures, and threat landscape.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to clearly communicate issues and solutions to all levels, on both a formal and informal basis.
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment under tight timelines.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- English and French languages are required.