- Actively lead the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Quality KPI metric collection
- internal quality audit program
- Oversee the preparation of local, regional and global quality reporting.
- Assist the Quality Engineers in performing complaint investigations, preparing 8D reports and Client Incident Reports, and approving responses
- Prepare annual QM budgets and manage QM costs.
- Formally update the client complaint process
- Quality Management System
- Develop and execute a strategy to ensure all levels of leadership understand the importance of designing effective processes that are appropriately documented, with corresponding employee training and management ownership of non-conformance remediation.
- 10 years in QE or QM role in manufacturing or IT
- ISO 9001
- Audit experience
- Post-Secondary Degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, only those selected for consideration will be contacted