- Building and maintaining an expanding set of predictive models in support of our marketing, customer intelligence and personalization strategies – built by your team, and applied through your leadership and experience
- Developing analytics integrated with Enterprise Personalization and Data Mining solutions using the best practices and the latest developments in the industry
- Collaborating with other peer teams in the development and deployment of the predictive models across the business
- Monitoring model performance and making ongoing corrections by executing extensive model testing strategies
- Leveraging data driven solutions including Predictive, Lookalike Models, Propensity, Campaign Response models and Clustering models that make the best use of the wealth of Audience, Advertiser, Customer, and Channel information available across business units, channels and care and marketing platforms
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Predictive Model Development, Data Mining, Applied Statistics, Database Marketing or Machine Learning experience
- 3+ years of production experience with SAS, with specific experience in one or more of the following modules: Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/ACCESS, Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner
- Advanced SAS programming skills for data preparation, analysis and modeling, including the use of macros, program efficiency improvement and program automation.
- Experience with open source Data Mining frameworks would be an asset (R, Spark ML, TensorFlow, or equivalent)
- Expert-level SQL querying skills, including production experience
- Demonstrated expertise in working with large modeling data sets
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Production Experience with Big Data technology stack and No-SQL databases would be an asset (Pig, Hive, HBase, Cassandra and other components)
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.