IT Recruiter, Government Division
PlanIT is looking for an innovative recruiter/new grad to join our Government Services IT contracting division. This is an extremely exciting career opportunity with huge growth potential.
- Previous experience in recruiting, marketing, sales is an asset
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to proficiently use our Applicant Tracking Systems and other candidate sourcing platforms, like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster etc.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Quick learner, motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Proven teamwork
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Partner with the team to deliver quality direct sourced candidates Build relationships with candidates for future needs (Pipeline)
- Continually build a talent pipeline to solve future business needs with a focus on specific patterns of performance to identify candidates who will deliver high quality performance and results.
- Assist with Bid Response documents (proposals)
- Consult with Government Manager and team to understand specific performance results desired for each role, developing performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process (sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection) to lead the team toward making effective, simple and practical hiring decisions
- Complete reference checks on interviewed candidates and undertake Lead Generation
- Post Secondary degree or diploma
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Ksenja Thellimi at Ksenja.email@example.com