- Lead, coach and train a team of team lead and technical support specialists to ensure the team is consistently delivering products & services up to the expected standards
- Takes responsibility for any issues or problems within the team and makes sure they are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner
- Makes sure the team understands and adheres to departmental policies and procedures
- Documentation and continuous improvement of department policies and procedures
- Ensure all items in the quality control database are kept up to date and completed in a timely fashion.
- Review and manage all SLA and work order reports provided by SIAM and/or tools to ensure all departmental SLA’s and obligations are being met
- Ensure all open requests are monitored and being followed up on a regular basis, documenting any updates in the work-log of the requests
- Provides quality service and takes ownership in resolving incidents/service requests; tracking end-user systems and device inventory
- Assist with project-related work as required.
- From time to time, it may be required to assist with the customer account coordination process by receiving and processing requests from hiring managers, using the appropriate tools per process and ensuring the completeness of requests.
- Supports a wide range of IT services including but not limited to: PC, MAC, mobile devices, RSA token, Video Conference, software and basic network support.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business computing or a related field, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience.
- Experience with ITIL v3 would be preferred (ITIL practitioner certification).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in a Customer Service Role and Service Desk Tier II or IT Security capacity and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Experience in a related role requiring, timeliness, customer service, organization, prioritization, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully install, configure, maintain, and support Windows and/or Mac desktop operating systems and software.
- Have baseline knowledge of Active Directory is used for authentication.
- A high degree of familiarity with some or all of the following technologies: Windows 7/8, OSX, iOS, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, Local Account Management, Installs and removals, Registry, Command line, Service management systems, System Management Tools, VPN, RSA, and Citrix Receiver
- A high degree of familiarity with some or all of the following hardware: Desktop / Laptop, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Printers, Video Conferencing equipment, Cisco IP phones
- Knowledge of wide-area networks, TCP/IP and Server OS is desired.
- Exposure to Remedy and/or Service Nowsystems
- Exposure to Business Objects or equivalent report generation system for query purposes