Qualifications and Skill Set:
- Very good development experience with SQL and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding XML schemes.
- Knowledge in the financial field and interest in increasing one’s knowledge is an asset
- Bilingualism (French / English)
- Focus on results and customer satisfaction
- Have a sense of analysis, have a structured approach and focus on quality
- Be dynamic, autonomous and highly motivated by new challenges
Role and responsibilities:
- Participate in the evolution of implanted solutions and provide support during incidents or problems.
- Perform functional analysis and parameterization for the different files assigned to it
- Design the solution, make recommendations, develop, test and implement the solution.
- Produce quality code according to the best practices and design models put in place.
- Responsible for the realization of ETL functional files for data exchange interfaces in a context of systems integration.
- Support business analysts in the realization of required file interfaces and reports.
- Write and execute unit, functional, integrated and non-regression test scenarios.
- Provide complete and up-to-date documentation of the developed solution.
- Comply with all applicable IT procedures and standards.
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan IT is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.