- Review and approve journal entries, account reconciliations for complex transactions
- Coordinate with the revenue recognition team to facilitate the transition to the new IFRS 15 standards
- Ensure entries are in compliance with financial controls, corporate policies, and SOX controls
- Be responsible for maintaining effective internal controls over financial reporting
- Continuously assess and remedy any control deficiencies
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and process improvement efforts
- Be responsible for and manage a team of 5 subordinates
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA, CA with 5+ years of experience in an accounting environment
- Strong technical skills in IFRS, Canadian GAAP, and internal controls/SOX
- Must have exceptional communications skills
- Must have organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.