• Work closely with our analytics, data science, product, engineering and other internal business teams to ensure their data needs are met.
• Participate, lead and share your ideas in technical design and architecture discussions.
• Ship your code with our continuous integration process and deploy it to production.
• Ensure quality through automated and exploratory testing.
• Provide coaching on data engineering best practices, share and learn from your peers.
• Develop your craft and build your expertise in data engineering.
• Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines.
• Experience with AWS, or another major cloud provider such as Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience with Redshift, Big Query, or similar cloud storage technologies.
• Strong programming skills in Python or similar language.
• Good experience in mentoring peers and intermediate data engineers.
• Experience with test-driven (and behavioral test-driven) development.
• Experience with Airflow, Git workflows, continuous integration and automated build pipelines or similar technologies.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.