- Produce regular standardized reporting for our strategic partners; this will include extracting data about industry trends, market intelligence, and web analytics.
- Owning, developing, and managing reporting and key metrics dashboards for the Company that address current issues and anticipate future challenges
- Deliver concise information derived from your data
- Support our clients efforts of growth acceleration
- Provide our clients customers the analytical technologies to access their data in a timely, flexible and structured manner
- Constantly improving upon the reporting by delivering meaningful KPIs and by building efficiencies through automation
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Advanced Excel and database management knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Post-secondary degree
- e-commerce or consulting experience an asset
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.