- Accountable for OneStream for Operations ongoing support and enhancements, business requirements definition, end-user access, and configuration.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of support to end-users by documenting application support procedures for Tier 1 and 2 support groups.
- Provide Tier 3 support.
- Participate in all phases of the Solution Delivery Life Cycle including planning, requirements definition, solution design, test execution, and implementation of business applications.
- Analyze and validate the business needs of project stakeholders.
- Complete applicable project-related documentation, including; design specifications, application test plans, test cases and scripts, as well as end-user and system admin guides.
- Perform impact analysis of changes to an application or technology platform.
- Manage small to medium-sized solutions, including minor enhancements, reports development, and operational support of OneStream for finance and operations.
- Work closely with the Applications Support, Service Delivery, and other Application Management teams to ensure business systems and system implementations are supported appropriately.
- Participate in Project Intake Phase to help develop appropriate time and cost estimates for discovery and high-level requirements definition.
- Contribute to the technology roadmap for selected business applications and systems.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preference: Finance or Information Technology degree
- Process engineering (Black belt) is an asset
- Strong understanding of Global Corporate Finance and Finance ERP
- Understand financial reporting and various financial process
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong aptitude for numbers, problem-solving and data analytics
- 3-5 years’ Finance operations experience, with a strong interest in Technology in particular in ERP or GL applications (e.g. SAP, Oracle, IFS, Dynamics).
- Experience in Solution Development Life Cycle, including; design (creating functional/technical specifications), test scripts and other system administration, and support documentation.
- Knowledge of accounting guidelines and principles.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements; ability to read and write user documentation as well as strategic technology documents; ability to understand and interpret business processes, workflows, and systems to identify solutions or opportunities for application improvements (e.g. utilizing application functionality or improving application system performance); ability to leverage application/technology functionality to resolve complex business issues. This will include using out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom-developed functions from previous implementations.
- The breadth of experience in the use and applicability of sub-ledger and related systems to meet business financial needs.
- Deep understanding of the intersection of business and technology to readily engage in issue resolution and investigation for complex financial challenges related to integration and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing product evaluations, product selection, integrating infrastructure components and developing a reusable set of application services to be used across a suite of applications.
- Proficiency in developing SQL queries and extracting data from databases, and understand complex database schemas and database objects.
- Experience working in a tiered service delivery framework (e.g. Tier 1, Tier 2 and n-Tier support levels) environment.
- Experience working in a multi-client environment.
- Proven track record of service delivery, client/customer focus and relationship management.
- Ability to assimilate, analyze and facilitate information sharing.
- Ability to facilitate meetings such as design/requirement gathering sessions or technical training sessions.
- Ability to work with multiple vendors, consultants and external parties as part of the ongoing application support and development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate effectively with clients, management, and project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving capability, and ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations/processes.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a moderate level of supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with conflicting deadlines and changing priorities
- Results-driven, and deadline-oriented
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, only those selected for consideration will be contacted