Scope of Work:
In this new business development role, the account executive will train and learn about the organization until capacitated to lead targeted sales efforts with high-value prospects to attract, acquire, and grow ideal client segments. This role requires creative prospecting and well-coordinated, eloquent, and intuitive sales efforts. Each sales cycle will require you to Execute with Urgency by establishing strong relationships and client trust, and consist of complex, technical variables and multiple stakeholder involvement, and range in value up to $100k in ACV.
- Understand the competitive landscape, become a product expert, and uniquely position Ambassador with different types of prospects.
- Own your own pipeline, which includes intelligently managing your time and creating custom decks.
- Think long term and make sure we are selling to the right people at the right time the right way.
- Constantly hit bookings/revenue targets.
- Become an expert in a variety of use cases.
- Gain self-reliance when closing deals without substantial oversight from management.
- Own the delivery of amazing experiences for every prospect, through every interaction.
- Positively impact the sales team beyond individual sales metrics; sharing experiences, obstacles and creative solutions.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years direct sales experience and owning all aspects of the sales cycle
- 2+ years of experience selling B2B, value add products/services (digital marketing is a major advantage)
- 2+ years of experience selling primarily via webinar
- Knowledge of RFP’s and buying processes for global brands
- General experience using business web applications/tools (Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Zoom, DiscoverOrg, Hubspot Sales, etc.)
- Highly effective at shortening traditional enterprise sales cycles
- Extremely aware of the highest and best use of time
- Experience selling through, and with, agencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter, high energy, inquisitive and excited to work in a startup environment
- Results-oriented, passionate, addicted to winning, a natural leader
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, only those selected for consideration will be contacted