- Develop and maintain capital structure model to assess leverage ratios against loan requirements
- Review loan agreements and ensure various departments are in line with loan agreement
- Assist in financial modelling for project specific and corporate financing
- Conduct risk surveys at mine sites and deliver risk report on findings
- Work with insurance analyst to design a premium allocation system that takes into account mine risk ratings and loss prevention performance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Business or Risk Engineering
- 3-5 years in Treasury and/or Insurance
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Must possess excellent communication skills
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.