- Accomplish daily accounting and financial duties through all phases of the company’s projects
- Review and monitor project financial activity, including budgets, invoices, work orders, contracts and purchase orders, change orders, close-out documents with a high level of accuracy and within required timeframes
- Overseeing general ledger accounts, A/P & A/R reconciliations, month-end, progress-draws, close-outs, balance sheet and income statement results and analysis
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports to ensure compliance and recording
- Follow up on outstanding invoices with project managers and investigate project variances
- Monthly review of job cost activity, ensuring consistent and proper coding
- Ensure project budgets are up-to-date, and follow up with project managers for any discrepancies
- 3 – 5 years of senior accounting experience
- Experience with Sage accounting system and other accounting software’s
- Experience in the Construction or Real Estate industry with specific knowledge of standard contract terms and job costing would be an asset
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.