- Lead contract negotiations to achieve business unit targets
- Deliver accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly results, KPI and forecasts for existing and new business
- Support Accounting and Finance departments with inputs and reports to complete forecasting/budgeting responsibilities
- Oversee the timely and accurate completion of accounting accruals and reconciliations related agreements.
- Contribute to the efficient achievement of both short and long-term business unit objectives
- Develop and maintain databases and reports required to monitor the performance and trending of the business
- Research and provide senior management with key competitive intelligence/information on which to base decisions
- Analyze the data trends, recognize opportunities and recommend improvements to the current wholesale portfolio
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA, or MBA
- Must have proven strong negotiation skills
- Must have interpersonal and communication (written/verbal/presentation) skills
- Ability to sell ideas/concepts to others through logical and persuasive arguments and documentation
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.