- Participate in the design and development of processes, practices, and methodologies in external reporting
- Prepare financial statements and other reports for external purposes
- Researches information and proposes new work approaches, methods and policies to optimize performance and to ensure adherence to industry regulations and organizational standards
- Maintains all working papers of the financial statements and notes for each reporting period.
- Participate in the review of new accounting pronouncements, assesses the impact of such pronouncements on the company’s financial reporting and presents such findings to the Finance Department.
- Assists in preparation of other corporate financial disclosures including MD&A, AIF’s, Corporate Responsibility reports and others
- Assists process owners with documentation of controls and processes
- Investigates, researches and analyzes information and issues related to external financial reporting
- Assists with the preparation of technical reports and documentation to ensure compliance with industry and operational requirements
- University graduation or diploma
- Professional accounting designation (CPA or international equivalent)
- 3 – 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
- exposure to consolidation and financial reports
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Plan Finance is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.